Outside Resources and Helplines
- This is an incredibly informative website. Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network is the largest anti-sexual violence organization in America. They created and operate an incredible help hotline (800.656.HOPE) for those who need care and or advice on any form of sexual violence.
Know Your IX (knowyourix.org)
- This site can help you navigate the Title IX process and inform you of your rights/
End Rape On Campus (endrapeoncampus.org)
- End Rape on Campus (EROC) works to end campus sexual violence through direct support for survivors and their communities; prevention through education; and policy reform at the campus, local, state, and federal levels.
- 1in6 is a helpline with trained advocates specifically for male survivors of sexual assault.
- MaleSurvivor is a well-established (over 20 years strong!) site for male survivors of sexual assault. They provide support at every stage of the healing process for men around the world who've been assaulted
Joyful Heart Foundation (joyfulheartfoundation.org)
- Joyful Heart Foundation was started by Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson IRL) with a mission "to transform society’s response to sexual assault, domestic violence, and child abuse, support survivors’ healing, and end this violence forever."
National Child Abuse Hotline
National Domestic Violence Hotline
National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline